YOU KNOW YOU'RE LIVING IN THE 21st CENTURY WHEN...
- Your reason for not staying in touch with family is because they do not have an email address!
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
- Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
- Every commercial on television has a web site address at the bottom of the screen.
- You buy a computer and 3 months later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
- Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go get it.
- Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase would be a hassle and take planning.
- You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
- You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow!
- Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
- Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
- You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
- You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
- You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
- You wake up at 2 AM to go to the bathroom and check your email on your way back to bed.
- You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
- You're reading this.
Back to Serendipity index