WOMAN - A CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
ATOMIC MASS: Accepted as 53.6 kg but known to vary from 40 to 200 kg
OCCURRENCE: Copious quantities in all urban areas
- Surface usually covered with a painted film.
- Boils at nothing, freezes without any known reason.
- Melts if given special treatment.
- Bitter if incorrectly used.
- Found in various states ranging from virgin metal to common
- Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
- Has a great affinity for gold, silver and a range of precious
- Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
- May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no
- Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by
saturation in alcohol.
- Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
- Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
- Can be a great aid in relaxation.
- Very effective cleaning agent.
- Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural
- Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
- Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
- Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be
different locations, provided specimens do not come in contact with each other.