FIVE REASONS WHY...
|5 REASONS WHY
COMPUTERS MUST BE FEMALE
- No one but their creator understands their internal logic.
- Even your smallest mistakes are immediately committed to
memory for future references.
- The native language used to communicate with other computers
is incomprehensible to everyone else.
- The message Bad command or filename is about
as informative as "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not
going to tell you."
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself
spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
|...and in the interest of
5 REASONS WHY
COMPUTERS MUST BE MALE
- They're heavily dependent on external tools and equipment.
- They periodically cut you off right when you think you've
established a network connection.
- They'll usually do what you ask them to do, but they won't do
more than they have to and they won't think of it on their own.
- They're typically obsolete within five years and need to be
traded in for a new model. Some users, however, feel they've already invested so much in
the damn machine that they're compelled to remain with an under-powered system.
- They get hot when you turn them on, and that's the only time
you have their attention.